A vintage comfort meal is the perfect way to finish up your day. Prep it in the morning and put it on the stove when you get home from work!
Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1 box pork stuffing mix I used stovetop
- 1 cup gouda cheese shredded
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped, optional
- 4 butterflied pork chops
- 1 10 oz condensed chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil
- Prepare your stuffing as instructed on the box. Cool slightly. Mix in your cheese, onion, and pecans.
- Lay out your butterflied pork chops and fill with a couple spoonful's of your stuffing mixture. Fold your pork chops with stuffing in the middle. Secure with tooth picks.
- In a small bowl, mix your seasonings together: seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Brush oil on the outsides of pork chops and sprinkle seasoning on each one.
- Pour about a tablespoon or two of oil into the bottom of a Dutch oven pot. Place over medium heat and add your pork chops, stuffing side facing up.
- In a small bowl, combine your milk and condensed soup. Pour over the pork chops. If you have leftover seasonings you can sprinkle on top of the pork/soup.
- Simmer on medium heat for 40-50 minutes, or until a thermometer in the stuffing reaches 165°.
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
Please leave a review and rate the recipe if you gave it a try! I’d love to hear from you all and get your versions of these recipes. Let me know below how much you loved it or how you would change it!