Country Style Ribs are a great freezer must have. Keep these on hand to whip up a comforting dinner throughout the whole year.
Baked Country Style Ribs
- 1.5 lb country style ribs
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
For BBQ Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay your ribs out in a single layer and sprinkle with cajun seasoning. Cover your ribs with aluminum foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, combine your BBQ sauce ingredients. Store in fridge until ready to use.
- Remove the ribs from your oven and discard any extra liquid. Brush your BBQ sauce over the ribs & return to oven. Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until they reach 145°F.
- They should be tender enough to pull apart with a fork and spread over Mac & Cheese.