Name a better way to finish up your week! This is a comforting, yet boozy version of the classic everyone loves.
I’m not going to lie, I was a little hesitant to try it at first. Then, after the mixture of the whipped cream and the warm spices, I fell in love.
Boozy Apple Cider with Caramel Vodka
- 3 Cups fresh Apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ Cup caramel vodka
- whipped cream opt
- Honeyed walnuts opt
- In a medium sauce pan, combine cider, brown sugar, nutmeg and vanilla. Simmer on medium-low for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add your caramel vodka.
- Pour into 3 heatproof glasses and top with whipped cream and walnuts.