Here’s a little updated version of one of our first recipes! If you have pork chops in your freezer, I’d say give this recipe a try.
Pork Chop & Veggie Sheet Pan
- 4-5 boneless porkchops
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Ranch seasoning or a few packets of the ranch dip mix
- salt and pepper
- bite-sized yellow potatoes cut in halves
- fresh green beans
- Begin by preheating your oven to 475F. Next, grab a large baking sheet.
- Grab a medium bowl and whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, ranch seasoning, sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Place your pork chops on the baking sheet. Using a pastry brush of some sort, brush your oil mixture on both sides of the pork chops.
- In the same bowl, add your potato halves. Add olive oil, ranch seasoning mix and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cover the potatoes completely and lay out next to the pork chops.
- Place the potatoes and pork into the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once that round of baking is complete, add your green beans to the same bowl used before. Cover with olive oil and ranch seasoning mix. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add your green beans to the sheet pan and bake for about 3 minutes.
- Finish up by broiling the pork and veggies until golden brown.
Leave a Review!
Please leave a review and rate the recipe if you gave it a try! I’d love to hear from you all and get your versions of these recipes. Let me know below how much you loved it or how you would change it!