A good biscuit makes every meal better! Try these buttery, sorta spicy drops of deliciousness.
Pepper Jack Biscuits
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Once combined, make a dip or well in the center to pour your liquids.
- Get a small bowl and whisk together your buttermilk and butter. Pour into the dry ingredient well and slowly fold and incorporate.
- Fold in your cheese.
- Use a 1/4 cup or a large ice cream scoop to plop the batter onto your lined pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Make your buttery topping by combining the butter with chives. Brush on top of baked biscuits.
Leave a Review!
Please leave a review and rate the recipe if you gave it a try! I’d love to hear from you all and get your versions of these recipes. Let me know below how much you loved it or how you would change it!