Meatball Sliders are like spaghetti on a bun! They’re super simple to make and even easier to eat.
Meatball Sub Sliders
- Hawaiian rolls package of 12
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 1 cup marinara sauce extra for dipping
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or 12 fresh slices
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Italian seasoning mix
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F. Cut your Hawaiian rolls in half (top & bottom). Keep the two halves connected to themselves. Lay the sheet of bottoms in a 9×13 inch baking sheet.
- Dollop a spoonful of marinara sauce on the roll bottoms. Top with 1-2 meatballs (depending on what size yours are). Add another spoonful on top of the meatballs.
- Sprinkle or lay your Mozzarella cheese on top of the meatballs. Replace the sheet of bun tops.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and use a brush to spread it out. Sprinkle your grated parmesan and Italian seasonings on top.
- Cover your sliders with aluminum foil. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes. Cut and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
Please leave a review and rate the recipe if you gave it a try! I’d love to hear from you all and get your versions of these recipes. Let me know below how much you loved it or how you would change it!